Professional Services Consultant (Remote)
Location: Remote, US
Nlyte Software, a global company developing industry leading solutions in the Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) market, has an opportunity in the role of DCIM Professional Services Consultant. The ideal candidate will come from a strong professional services background, preferably having worked in a DCIM or data center service environment. The candidate will focus on implementing Nlyte Software for our broad and growing customer base. Experience supporting and troubleshooting enterprise software systems is required.
- Technical responsibilities may include, but are not limited to data migration, software configuration and consultancy as an Nlyte subject matter expert.
- Perform project management activities that may include, but are not limited to, interaction with company and client stakeholders, monitoring of cost/scheduling, project cost estimating and proposal generation.
- Identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Manage customer interaction throughout the implementation life cycle, including project scoping, leading regular touchpoint meetings, fulfilling project deliverables and presenting completed projects.
- Maintain working proficiency in nlyte Software products and technologies through self-directed and formal training.
- Ability to administer Microsoft SQL Server databases as well as write and edit queries.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in DCIM, professional services consulting, or data center services.
- BS/BA degree, preferably Information Systems.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills. Must be able to effectively communicate, share knowledge/instruction and present with confidence.
- Ability to conduct ad-hoc training via collaboration portals such as GoToMeeting/WebEx; enabling customers to effectively transition from the implementation phase to production.
- Self-motivated, flexible, self-starter with a strong sense of accountability.
- Working knowledge of and proficiency in Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM).
- Intermediate level knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Windows Server, SQL, IIS, and VMWare,
- Knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS), and Enterprise Management System (EMS)
- Knowledge of data centers including, design, layout, infrastructure, power, networking, cooling, services and processes
- Understanding of MS Reporting Service and Dundas Dashboards
Salary with comprehensive benefits offered. Join a progressive cutting-edge company offering exposure to new technology and the opportunity for career advancement!