Sales Development Representative (India)
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for qualifying prospects who are interested in our Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solutions, and then coordinating meetings/dialogue between those prospects and our Account Executives. The SDR will reach business targets by utilizing telephone sales and written communications skills. Integrity, organization, and passion are essential for this role.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Prospect targeted accounts and begin sales cycle from within client base via telephone sales and written communications.
- Collaborate with Managers and Account Executives to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Executives.
- Maintain and expand the company database of prospects using SalesForce.com.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Executives with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, and sources.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into qualified opportunities.
- Attend periodic sales training/meetings where applicable.
- Provide reports to Account Executives regarding activities and lead development for accounts within their respective territories.
Key Attributes / Requirements
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas of pipeline development.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team