Superior Execution, Strategic Partnerships and Global Expansion Makes Nlyte Software the Company to Watch in the DCIM Space
Menlo Park, CA – August 24, 2010 – nlyte Software, the only provider of performance-based solutions for Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM), today announced strong company momentum for the 6 months ending June 30th, 2010. Accelerated customer acquisition, global partnerships, product innovation and market expansion are the cornerstones of nlyte Software’s recent success in the DCIM market.
“Our strong first half year results were driven primarily by customers who increasingly realize that DCIM solutions are the best way to reduce data center operating expenses,” said Jon Temple, nlyte Software president and CEO. “With tough economic times still upon us, we are delighted to achieve such strong growth while providing significant value to organizations who feel the pressure to drive down energy consumption, and improve operational efficiencies across their data centers.”
“By using nlyte, the planning time for data center migrations has been reduced by 20 -25% and consequently we are already attracting more business by being able to offer our customers superior cost and time savings,” said Tony Creech, Director – PMO, ITIL, Data Center Relocations & Energy Efficiency Consulting, Consonus.
nlyte Software highlights for the first six months include:
- A 36% increase in the number of new customers globally.
- Launching nlyte 5.3, which takes the company’s leading power management capabilities to the next level by helping today’s largest data center operations reign in rapidly increasing energy costs and enabling a greener data center. New features include end-to-end power mapping, automated power load algorithms, and comprehensive modeling capabilities.
- Continued validation by leading industry analysts:
- nlyte Software named in the Gartner Report DCIM: Going Beyond IT which recommends that organizations start to evaluate DCIM products now.
- The 451 Group report: Bullish nlyte soars in thriving datacenter management sector notes nlyte Software’s evolution “into a leading Silicon Valley player in what is undoubtedly a multi-billion dollar opportunity.”
- Adding additional key strategic partnerships, including:
- BMC: nlyte Software signed a worldwide reseller agreement with BMC Software, the leader in Business Service Management, making nlyte available globally directly through both BMC Software and BMC channel partners.
- HP: nlyte Software selected to join HP’s Data Center Smart Grid program. Under this agreement HP ProLiant servers, via the integration between nlyte and HP’s Insight Control Manager, can now communicate directly with power distribution systems and third-party facility management software for comprehensive control of power and cooling resources.
- VMware: nlyte Software joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program. The nlyte integration with vCenter enables enterprises to manage the VMware virtualized environment in the same way they do their other data center assets and physical infrastructure, allowing data center managers a single view across an entire infrastructure saving time and simplifying management.
- Consonus: nlyte selected by Consonus for their data center services practice to better plan and more expediently execute sophisticated data center migration and consolidation projects.
- Winning three prestigious awards:
- The Red Herring 100 which selected nlyte Software as one of the top 100 private technology companies based in North America.
- Network Products Guide Readers Trust Award selected nlyte as the winner of the 2010 Best Products and Services Provider in the Data Center Management category.
- The 2010 Green IT Magazine’s ‘One to Watch’ award validating nlyte as a key component of any environmental sustainability project and a viable technology in helping any company reduce its carbon footprint.
- The appointment of Grant Bilbow as Vice President of France and Southern Europe in recognition of the increasing broad geographic interest in the nlyte solution and to further drive the expansion of operations across EMEA.
About nlyte Software
nlyte Software is a leading provider of DCIM solutions for intelligent capacity planning. Its performance-based solution enables the world’s largest companies to optimally place data center assets to make the most efficient use of power, cooling and space. Clients often experience a reduction in operating expenses by as much as 20% annually. Founded by data center professionals in 2003, nlyte Software is headquartered in Menlo Park, Calif. For more information, visit http://www.nlyte.com.
About Consonus Technologies
Consonus Technologies, Inc. is a leading national provider of Data Center hosting and colocation, Managed IT Services, IT Infrastructure, and IT Consulting solutions based in Cary, NC. Offering a comprehensive suite of IT services, combined with highly-secure, reliable, and energy-efficient data centers across the country, Consonus provides customers with complete cloud computing solutions addressing disaster recovery, data protection, and virtualization. Consonus is an active, long-time member of the MSPAlliance, the world’s largest professional association and accrediting body for the managed services industry. Visit Consonus Technologies on the Web at www.consonus.com.
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
Spiralgroup for nlyte