Company’s Data Center Infrastructure Management Expands to Six Continents and Monitors a Total of 2.5 GW
Edison, N.J. – December 09, 2013–FieldView Solutions, a leading Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) provider, today announced the company’s significant 2013 momentum in capturing additional market share for DCIM. The successful year is attributed to the launch of the company’s FieldView 6.0 solution, deployments within global data centers, the execution of reseller programs throughout six continents as well as new partnerships with IBM, CoreSite Realty Corp and Compass Datacenters.
Several of the largest data centers in the world – including 12 of the top 25 real estate/Multi-Tenant Data Center (MTDC) providers, six of the top 10 banks and three of the top five IT/Internet firms – currently use FieldView’s DCIM solution. Underscoring the strong adoption of FieldView is 451 Research’s senior analyst, Rhonda Ascierto who says the solution is one of the strongest pure-play specialists within the growing DCIM sector.
“With the recent release of FieldView 6.0, the company’s reputation as a best-of-breed monitoring and reporting specialist will continue to grow among large customers,” said Ascierto.
In 2013, FieldView Solutions expanded its sales, operations and development teams as well as grew its global network of channel partners to nineteen organizations serving North and South America, UK and Asia. In addition, the company collaborated with EMA Research to develop the ROI of the DCIM whitepaper. FieldView Solutions’ customers were surveyed to provide data for the whitepaper which documented power and cooling cost savings of up to 25 percent. The whitepaper’s release launched global speaking opportunities for the company’s CMO, Sev Onyshkevych, at industry events such as:
- Mission Critical Facilities and Technology Conference, Cleveland, OH
- Data Center World- AFCOM, Orlando, FL.
- NETCOM, Expo Centre Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil – In conjunction with sales partner, TC Solutions (General Director/CEO: Jayme Cosceli)
- Datacenter Dynamics- Sydney, Australia, with sales partner Data Critical (Technical Director: Barend Jonker).
- UK Data Centre Energy Efficiency Interest Group, London, UK
- Century Data Center Summit, Dallas, TX
- Hosting & Cloud Transformation Summit Europe 2013, in London, UK.
- Green Data Center Conference, San Diego, CA
Additional 2013 momentum highlights include:
- IBM’s recent integration of FieldView DCIM into its managed data center offering.
- Compass Datacenters, a leading provider of dedicated, mission-critical data centers -integrated FieldView’s DCIM solution into its Building Management System (BMS). The fully integrated solution provides customers with advanced management and monitoring capabilities of their Compass facilities—including both Facilities and IT assets.
- CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE: COR), a premier provider of network-dense, cloud-enabled data centers and the CoreSite Mesh – selected FieldView DCIM as a component to enhance CoreSite’s technology transformation project designed to automate the customer experience from initial customer contact through the customer life cycle. CoreSite’s technology transformation project is designed to link all of CoreSite’s business applications, including FieldView, into one integrated system allowing data to pass seamlessly from one business area to another.
- CRN named FieldView to their Data Center 100 for 2013.
- FieldView was a finalist in the UK’s Green IT Awards as Energy Efficiency Solution of the Year.
“The need to better control data processing costs has quickly convinced data center managers that manually extracting static, operational information and power consumption details from numerous software silos, is no longer an efficient means to manage mission-critical facilities,” said Fred Dirla, Chief Executive Officer at FieldView Solutions. “We are pleased with our company’s 2013 performance and optimistic about extending our market share in 2014.”
For additional information, please contact FieldView Solutions at (732) 395-6920 or via email at email@example.com. For DCIM industry insight, follow FieldView Solutions on their blog, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, or join FieldView DCIM Professionals on LinkedIn. Download an ROIWhite Paper, or calculate your ROI.
About FieldView Solutions
FieldView Solutions provides managers of today’s complex, mission-critical data centers and MTDC facilities with browser-based, scalable software tools that deliver a Real-time view into all aspects of data center infrastructure management (DCIM). The company’s flagship product, FieldView, has helped data center IT and facilities operations professionals in many of the largest data centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia make better informed decisions since 2006. The FieldView Solutions team is comprised of industry professionals with demonstrated experience in both the design and operation of data centers and the development of technology platforms that service them. FieldView Solutions meets the needs of a broad range of users, up to the largest-scale global corporate clients. For more information, visit www.fieldviewsolutions.com.
# # #
For more information, contact:
BridgeView Marketing (for FieldView Solutions)