Company Delivers Two-Year Annual Growth Average Of 50% / Increases Global Customer Base and Presence Across Six Continents
Edison, N.J. – January 13, 2015 – FieldView Solutions, Inc. — a leading developer of Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software and “Big Data” analytics for optimizing the energy, thermal and operational efficiency of the world’s leading data centers — today announced the company ends 2014 with notable growth. The company’s strong momentum has realized an average annual growth of 50% during the past two years, increasing its market share within the colocation, finance and technology industries, and expanding its global partnerships, with 27 resellers now supporting its DCIM installations across six continents.
FieldView Solution’s growth is also attributed to its FieldView Infrastructure Management Software. This DCIM Monitoring software is becoming a “solution of choice” and one of the most effective mission-critical facility tools for enhancing operational efficiency through the reduction of CAPEX and OPEX, while increasing the resiliency of the infrastructure. The award-winning software provides Facilities managers with a real-time operational view, from monitoring the power of individual circuits to displaying an at-a-glance status view of all global facilities within a single company.
“We continually deliver on our promise to enable some of the world’s largest colocation, data center and mission-critical facilities to gain operational awareness and pinpoint inefficiencies,” said Fred Dirla, CEO, FieldView Solutions. “We are proud of our 2014 accomplishments and look forward to a prosperous 2015 with great anticipation.”
Throughout 2014, Dirla, the company and its DCIM software were recipients of top industry accolades, including:
- “Emerging Business of the Year” New Jersey Business (NJBiz)
- “Finalist,” 2014 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year™, New Jersey Program
- “Technology Innovator Finalist,” 2014 Voltage Awards by Smart CEO Magazine
- “CEO of the Year,” New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC) during its Leadership Summit
- “2014’s Hottest Emerging Technology Vendors,” Computer Reseller News
- “Finalist,” Product of the Year, Data Center Energy Efficiency and DCIM, Data Center Solutions
- “2014 Global Hot Technology Start-Up Watch List,” TiE Silicon Valley
Sought after for their in-depth industry knowledge, FieldView Solutions’ executive team continued their speaking and keynote presentations at premier events such as:
- AFCOM’s Columbus Symposium
- The Open Server Summit
- Data Center World
- A discussion on the “Value of DCIM for Multi-Tenant Data Centers” at BICSI’s Canadian Conference and Expo
- Hosting and Cloud Transformation Summit
- NJTC CFO Awards Breakfast
- NJTC’s Cloud Computing Workgroup on “The Future of Unified Communications”
- AFCOM New England Symposium
- AFCOM Philadelphia Symposium
- AFCOM Dallas Symposium
- DataCenter Dynamics Singapore
Continued Mr. Dirla: “The industry continues to rely on FieldView DCIM for some of the most crucial insight into what’s really happening in the data center market. Beyond our award-winning product, we’re proud that our executive team of experts continue to provide thought leadership.”
In addition, FieldView Solutions also expanded its software demonstrations at events such as:
- Critical Facilities Summit – Charlotte, NC
- DataCenter Dynamics – Singapore
- Data Center World Asia – Singapore
- DataCenter Dynamics Converged, London
For additional information, please contact FieldView Solutions at (732) 395-6920 or via email at email@example.com. For DCIM industry insight, follow FieldView Solutions on their blog, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, or join FieldView DCIM Professionals on LinkedIn. Download an ROI White Paper, or calculate your ROI.
About FieldView Solutions
FieldView Solutions provides software to organizations to optimize their data center operations through real-time monitoring, alarming, trending and analysis. With this information, our customers bridge their IT and Facilities functions, plan and manage capacity, minimize downtime and save money.
The FieldView solution, able to collect massive amount of ‘Big Data’ and mine it for actionable intelligence, meets the needs of a broad range of users, monitoring 2.5 Gigawatts of power for customers globally. Those customers include six of the top 10 banks, three of the five top technology and cloud providers, and 15 of the largest Co-Lo facilities in the world. For more information, visit http://www.fieldviewsolutions.com.
# # #
For more information, contact:
BridgeView Marketing (for FieldView Solutions)