New Power Chain Analysis Dramatically Improves Data Center Resilience,
Live Data Access and Big Data Capture Enable Universal Integration with Other Tools
Datacenter Dynamics Converged, New York City, NY – March 17, 2015 —FieldView Solutions, a leading developer of Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software and “Big Data” analytics for optimizing the power, thermal and operational efficiency of the world’s leading data centers, today announced the availability of FieldView 2015 DCIM. The new solution’s innovations represent a dramatic leap forward in improving data center resilience by capturing, correlating and analyzing massive amounts of live data, enabling “What If?” simulation of potential failures, contemplated changes and planned maintenance downtime. Customizable dashboards enable vivid presentation of operational patterns and trends, while APIs and a data warehouse enable simple and efficient interconnection with other DCIM and ITSM tools, orchestrators, control systems, dashboards, “Big Data” clusters and other applications.
“Data center resiliency is improved by gaining in-depth views into all areas of Facilities and IT operations,” said Rhonda Ascierto, Senior Analyst, 451 Research. “With its new modules, FieldView Solutions’ FieldView 2015 DCIM is able to leverage a wide range of data – across the entire data center critical infrastructure – and with extensive ‘What If?’ scenarios to simulate failures and changes in the power chain. The new offering represents a high level of software capability that will appeal to managers of mission-critical data centers.”
Unveiled at Datacenter Dynamics Converged New York City, Booth #405, FieldView 2015 DCIM helps bridge the operational data needs of IT and Facilities managers. FieldView 2015 DCIM satisfies these needs by assembling data required by both departments and simplifying usage by reducing the number of clicks required to access critical or most commonly used information. The new offering also allows users to customize individual views to match the specific needs of IT and Facilities personnel.
In addition to FieldView 2015, the 17th release of FieldView Solutions’ DCIM Monitoring software, three new optional modules are being unveiled:
- PowerView™ – A new power chain analysis tool enabling users to simulate “What If?” scenarios such as power chain failures, scheduled maintenance downtime and varying load tolerances, with a view of the power distribution from end to end of the entire power chain.
- LiveView™ – An enhanced API enabling third-party software integration for live temperature, power and other monitored data, turning DCIM Monitoring into a platform driving control systems, dynamic/adaptive cooling, CFD modeling, orchestration, IT Service Management, integrated dashboards and other applications.
- DataView™ The FieldView platform’s enhanced data warehouse. Built on industry standard specifications, it is easily integrated with other “Big Data” applications, such as third-party reporting, Capacity Planning and ITSM tools.
FieldView 2015’s “single-page,” intuitive, user interface includes new dashboards, enhancements for alarms, enhanced analytics capabilities, internationalization and mobile device-ready screens. The fully customizable dashboard allows for a single pane, dynamic view summary of all the monitored metrics.
Capturing significant DCIM market share with a historic growth rate over 60 percent, FieldView Solutions’ new releases unveiled today underscore the company’s ongoing commitment to delivering the industry’s most innovative data center management tools. Company CEO Fred Dirla elaborates on the significance of today’s announcement: “Data center expansion, complexity, heterogeneity and power usage have been escalating rapidly, prompting software providers to keep pace with the needs of IT and Facilities managers,” Dirla said. “FieldView 2015 DCIM addresses these needs with a robust software solution that dives deep into data silos to extract and display new levels of pertinent information for enhanced operational insight and data center optimization.”
FieldView Solutions’ CMO Sev Onyshkevych will also appear at these upcoming events where the company will be showcasing FieldView 2015:
- AFCOM Atlanta – March 25 – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA – Onyshkevych will speak on: “Increasing Your Data Center Resiliency While Lowering PUE.”
- 7th Annual Mid-Atlantic Energy Technology Forum – April 8 – The Academy of Natural Sciences, Philadelphia, PA.
- Data Center World Global Conference – April 19-23 – Las Vegas, NV — Onyshkevych will be a panelist in a vendor and end-user panel discussion on April 20, 2015, 1:45 – 2:45 pm titled: “Successfully Implementing and Growing with Your Chosen DCIM Solution.” FieldView Solutions will also showcase FieldView 2015 in Booth #413.
The General Availability date for FieldView 2015, PowerView and the latest releases of DataView and LiveView is March 31, 2015. For additional information and product demo, please contact FieldView Solutions at (732) 395-6920 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For DCIM industry insight, follow FieldView Solutions on their blog, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, or join FieldView DCIM Professionals on LinkedIn. Download an ROI White Paper, or calculate your ROI.
About FieldView Solutions
FieldView Solutions provides software to organizations to optimize their data center operations through real-time monitoring, alarming, trending and analysis. With this information, our customers bridge their IT and Facilities functions, plan and manage capacity, minimize downtime and save money.
The FieldView solution, able to collect massive amount of ‘Big Data’ and mine it for actionable intelligence, meets the needs of a broad range of users, and is monitoring 2.5 Gigawatts of power for customers globally. Those customers include six of the top 10 banks, five of the 10 largest technology and cloud providers, and 15 of the biggest Co-Lo operators in the world. For more information, visit http://www.fieldviewsolutions.com.
# # #
For more information, contact:
BridgeView Marketing (for FieldView Solutions)