Leading DCIM Solution Provider for Managing Physical Computing Infrastructure Increased Customers Worldwide by 20%
SAN MATEO, CA – February 6, 2018 – Nlyte Software, the leading data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software company, today announced its strong 2017 calendar year results.
2017 Highlights include:
- Added more new customers in 2017 than any previous year in its 14-year history while maintaining an unmatched 98% customer retention.
- Acquired a next-generation discovery technology solution from InControl.
- Introduced the ninth generation of Nlyte industry-leading DCIM solutions platform.
- Introduced seven new product offerings.
- Increased number of U.S. Federal Agency customers by 25%
- Increased SaaS/subscription business by 250%
- Established a new sales office in Pune, India to fulfil the Asia-Pacific data center demand for DCIM solutions.
“In 2017 we saw organizations continue their investments in digital transformation initiatives that resulted in IT and facility managers’ continued automation around their physical computing infrastructure,” said Mark Gaydos, Nlyte CMO. “For the fourth year in a row, Nlyte added a record number of new customers. This growth trend underscores the increasing worldwide need to continually improve data center infrastructure efficiencies and reporting transparency.”
In 2017, Nlyte delivered the following technology advancements:
- Nlyte 9 was completely redesigned from the ground-up to streamline and personalize the user experience for more efficient operational processes in data centers and colocation facilities.
- Nlyte Discovery enables data center managers to automatically collect and visualize detailed information about every device connected to the organization’s network.
- Nlyte System Utilization Monitoring (N-SUM) is a highly-scalable monitoring solution that captures detailed server and CPU utilization information to provide a holistic view of an enterprise’s data center infrastructure health.
- Nlyte Edge extended the capabilities of Nlyte’s award-winning DCIM solution, providing IT and facility managers the ability to visualize, manage, control and report on the IT and facilities infrastructure across and outside the extended enterprise.
- Nlyte Command Center offers facility operators an option to remotely turn IT and facility devices “on” and “off,” reset alarms, lock and unlock doors and control airflow set points from an authorized user’s console.
- Nlyte Energy Optimizer (NEO) and Nlyte Platinum On-Demand editions were added to the family of Nlyte Enterprise On-Demand offerings, currently available either as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or on premise.
- Nlyte Analytics Module for DCOI, a new addition to the Nlyte DCOI solution, allows U.S. federal agencies to share and roll-up key DCOI metrics to parent agencies.
Recognized for their thought leadership, Nlyte executives shared their expertise in numerous top industry publications, as well as such prestigious industry events as:
- 2017 Gartner Data Center, Infrastructure & Operations Management Conference – where Nlyte CMO, Mark Gaydos, hosted an informative panel titled, “Maximizing Computing Infrastructure Investments,” with top industry leaders from Cisco, Herbalife, Mercury Insurance, Northwestern Mutual, NASA JPL, and U.S. Department of Energy.
- 7×24 Spring Conference – where Mark Gaydos gave a keynote speech titled, “Public vs. Private: Managing Compute Infrastructure in a Changing World,” showcasing a customer case study on how partnering with Nlyte enabled effective onboarding of 20+ sites of varying sizes and complexity–without increasing the core DCIM project team size.
- Uptime Institute Fall Conference – where Nlyte CTO, Robert Neave participated in a panel discussion on end-user best practices when deploying a DCIM solution.
“2017 was another record-breaking year for Nlyte customer adoption and expanded use of our solutions worldwide,” said Nlyte CEO and President, Doug Sabella. “With more organizations making digital transformation an imperative, we are finding that managing physical computing infrastructure is becoming a priority and increasing the adoption of Nlyte.”
About Nlyte Software
Founded in 2004, Nlyte Software is recognized as the industry leading data center infrastructure management (DCIM) solution provider. Nlyte’s DCIM provides unmatched functionality that supports all data center processes across the entire “dock to decom” lifecycle. With a 98% customer retention rate, Nlyte’s DCIM solution is used by many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated data centers, as well as many small and medium sized organizations. Customers can quickly deploy the Nlyte DCIM solution and begin to immediately enjoy reduced costs and increased efficiency across all data center processes. For more information, visit www.nlyte.com or follow @nlyte on Twitter.
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
# # #
Jackie Abramian, BridgeView Marketing (for Nlyte Software)