Getting Started With Data Center Infrastructure Management
An organization considering implementing DCIM into their data center or across their entire compute infrastructure faces many questions. A few of these are:
• Can we build this in-house?
• Will we need to re-architect our environment to accommodate the solution?
• How much disruption will there be in implementing it?
• What is the long-term overhead to manage and maintain it?
• Will we see or can we prove an ROI greater than the
These are valid questions and concerns and will be met with more on the discovery, selection, and implementation journey.
Download this free guide to help identify the unknown questions and help guide you to the resources needed to answer all of them.