Nlyte Achieves Record Performance In 2018
Published February 12, 2019
Company Delivers Strong Growth in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and New Licensing Revenue
SAN MATEO, CA – February 12, 2019 – Nlyte Software, the leading software provider for managing computing infrastructure, today announced its strong 2018 Calendar Year results – adding more customers in 2018 than any other year in its 15-year history. These results were lead by SaaS subscription business growth of 70% and new license revenue growth of 30%.
Nlyte continues to demonstrate its strength for creating new software innovations that help IT and business professionals better optimize and secure the world’s largest computing environments while also reducing costs by automating how organizations manage critical workload assets. Nlyte expanded its personnel count worldwide by 20% in order to maintain its market-leading 98% customer retention rate.
Nlyte’s highlights in 2018 include:
- Introduction of market-first Workload Asset Management functionality to automate the process of managing, monitoring and analyzing data center, colocation, edge, and IoT infrastructure workloads.
- Nlyte Insight for Nutanix to enable organizations with Nutanix Prism deployments to gain a complete understanding of their critical infrastructure and how it impacts the workloads being managed by Nutanix.
- Nlyte Machine Learning which is the 1st Cognitive Solution for DCIM, powered by IBM Watson IoT. The new offering combines Nlyte’s Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) with the premier machine learning engine of IBM Watson IoT, to head-off potential issues and outages before they occur.
- Introduction of a new family of connectors for Nlyte Asset Explorer - starting with Nlyte Asset Explorer for DCIM and Nlyte Asset Explorer for Microsoft SCCM.
- A record number of new customers – including the addition of two of the top 5 largest consumer and financial services companies in the world.
- Continued expanded use of Nlyte by U.S. Federal agencies – with 35 agencies now using Nlyte for their Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI) needs.
With Nlyte expanding its solutions’ functionality to help organizations more efficiently manage workloads, the company was excited to have added Rob Bearden as its new Chairman of the Board. Bearden’s experience as CEO of Hortonworks will be invaluable as Nlyte broadens the value it provides customers in managing their critical workload infrastructures.
“With the onset of private, public and hybrid clouds, as well as data centers sprawling to the edges and IoT devices, it has become nearly impossible for organizations to accurately manage their workloads,” said Doug Sabella, President and CEO, Nlyte. “2018 was an important year for Nlyte. We grew our leadership position in the DCIM market while we expanded the value we provide customers through our new Technology Asset Management (TAM) solutions. Additionally, we laid the foundation for our vision of helping companies more effectively manage their workloads which is why customers have critical infrastructure in the first place.”
About Nlyte Software
Since 2004 Nlyte has been committed to helping organizations optimize the management of their IT infrastructure. Nlyte automates the discovery, workflow management, and reporting across the entire technology stack, physical, virtual, and edge, including software and IoT devices. Nlyte reduces costs and risk while improving efficiency and transparency for the entire organization.
Some of the world’s most sophisticated IT organizations use Nlyte’s comprehensive out-of-the-box software solutions. Nlyte’s commitment to optimizing asset management, making it easier for people to do their job more efficiently and improve agility across the global organization, continues to develop a loyal following represented by a 98% retention of customers. For more information, visit www.nlyte.com or follow @nlyte on Twitter.
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
# # #
Emily Gaudette, BridgeView Marketing (for Nlyte Software)