Nlyte Asset Optimizer
Data Center Asset Lifecycle Management & Capacity Planning Software
Nlyte Asset Optimizer is an open and scalable software solution that provides automation and efficiency to asset lifecycle management, capacity planning, audit, and compliance tracking. Asset Optimizer easily manages assets from receiving dock to decommissioning globally or rack by rack, in a data center, colo, or edge facility. It simplifies space and energy planning and easily connects to ITSM and other BI applications.
How Nlyte Asset Optimizer Helps You
Nlyte Asset Optimizer helps you automate the digital transformation of your entire data center infrastructure
Reduce Resource Costs
- Optimize space
- Get assets working faster
- Eliminate underutilized and inefficient assets
Increase Efficiency of Personnel
- Automate workflow tasks
- Eliminate redundant and manual tasks
- Improve communication between different groups
Enhance Agility Responding to Business Needs
- Respond quickly to move, add, change, delete requests
- Quickly deliver audit, compliance, and finance reporting
- Free up personnel from housekeeping tasks for more strategic initiatives
Common Use Cases for Asset Optimizer
Asset Lifecycle Management
Maximize the production value of your assets over time. End-to-end / “doc to decom” asset lifecycle management insures accurate knowledge of all assets and locations.
Execute changes more efficiently, optimize resources and personnel with measurable, repeatable processes and improve staff efficiency.
- Respond faster to resource allocation and organizational needs
- Reduce conflict and errors, ensure processes are consistent for compliance management
- Free staff to focus on strategic projects for the organization
Support cross-team assignment and reporting for shared tasks. Extend ITIL and COBIT adoption without additional development or services.
- Automate workflow and other manual tasks
- Consistently execute move, add, change, delete orders
- Optimize facility resources and accurately plan future needs
Optimize space, energy, and asset utilization.
- Identify current usage and future needs
- Balance resources across the entire compute infrastructure
- Make strategic decisions on current and future placement of workloads
Migration, Consolidation, Tech Refresh
Know what space, power, and cooling are needed, ensure changes are necessary and executed efficiently.
- Dynamically move assets around the data center to optimize space, power, and cooling
- See all assets by rack, room, row, or facility
- Pre-stage and set workflows in advance of major moves
Prebuilt connectors for all major IT, facility, and business applications, CMDB, ITSM, Virtualization.
- Unify communication across the organization working from a single source of truth
- Plug and play out-of-the-box connectors quickly establish communication with other systems
- Customize to meet any organization’s need with extensive APIs
Audit and Compliance
Complete logging (when, what, who, etc.) of all changes occurring across the data center infrastructure for every asset supports rigorous reporting requirements.
- Deliver reports and dashboards for financial, regulatory, and SLA requests
- Share information across IT and business systems from a single source of truth
- Reduce reporting time from days and weeks to minutes
Automated monitoring and reporting reduce time, improve accuracy, lowering risk and associated costs. Real-time asset reporting ensures accurate expense allocation. Immediate recognition of new asset means they depreciate in the rack instead of a closet.
- Accurately account asset costs by user/customer
- Efficiently use space by improving density and eliminating unused assets
- Automate manual tasks reducing personnel overhead
Lifecycle Management Add-Ons
Nlyte Physical Inventory
Provides real-time, asset inventory audits for compliance and yearly maintenance reconciliation
Nlyte Goods Receiving
Identifies new assets upon arrival to ensure timely deployment
Provides an interface to rack-based intelligent power strips, floor mounted PDU’s and UPS systems, environmental sensors, and other data center infrastructure devices
- ITSM (Change Management, CMDB, Incident, Service Request)
- Virtualization Connectors
- Power and Facilities Monitoring
- Other Nlyte Connectors (30+)