Would You Like To Get More Out of Your Computing Infrastructure?
Published on January 23, 2018,
Nlyte would like to help you. After years of meeting customers’ stringent requirements, Nlyte has become the household name with data center owners worldwide. Whether you are talking with organizations in technology, finance, or the government, Nlyte is synonymous with data center management software (DCIM). Here are some ways we have helped others and can help you.
What makes Nlyte so ubiquitous to data center management?
- First company with a modern DCIM solution
- Sole focus has been DCIM software – for over 13 years
- On 9th generation of technology – simplified deployment and user interface
- Largest and most sophisticated data center deployments in the industry – see our customers
- More assets and racks under management worldwide than any other DCIM solution
- Proven methodology throughout customer lifecycle for ensured success
- 98% annual customer retention
Beyond just Data Center Asset Management – A Strategic DCIM Vendor
- Data Center Energy Management Software
- A Data Center Optimization Initiative enabler, whether for hybrid cloud or Federal MGT program
- Security and Asset Integrity controlled with change management notifications and secure data center policy enforcement
- Monitoring solution that understands system utilization across the enterprise down to specific assets, also supports DCOI Server Utilization tracking
Facts not Hype
- Deferred the building of a new $20m data center, reduced operational spend by 7%
- Enabled migration of thousands of servers out of the regional facilities to the primary data center, while improving disaster recovery scenarios
When you need to improve data center management, control energy costs and carbon footprint, or implement your data center optimization initiative, turn to the DCIM vendor that the largest organizations in the world do – Nlyte.