Since 2010 government agencies have been on a mission to consolidate data centers and move data to the cloud. How does data center consolidation and optimization help agencies stay focused on citizen services? During this webinar, you will learn how top government technology executives from the Justice Department, State Department and Federal Aviation Administration are addressing the challenges and opportunities around data center optimization.
The following experts will explore what the future of data center optimization in government means to you:
- Monique Bourque, Assistant Director for Innovation, Engineering and Data Center Operations, Department of Justice
- Sean Torpey, Acting Deputy Assistant Administrator for Information & Technology and Chief Information Officer, Federal Aviation Administration
- Melonie Parker, Division Chief, Enterprise Operations Center, Department of State
- David Peed, VP & General Manager, Equinix
- Jonathan Alboum, Chief Technology Officer, Veritas Public Sector
- Anthony Vicinelly, Federal Technology Director, Nlyte Software Panelists will also share lessons learned, challenges and solutions, and a vision for the future.