The latest version of our award-winning DCIM solution is here!
Meet Nlyte 9.0 — dramatically improving the user experience for data centers and colocation facilities with added support of REST APIs for solution wide interoperability. Now developers can perform, request and receive responses via HTTP protocol and customize information extraction from BMS, ITSM or other financial applications.
Here’s a look at some of the unique features Nlyte 9.0 offers:
- New user interface with:
- Streamlined data displays and fewer clicks for common activities
- Tile-based design for personalization to view specific information
- Hundreds of improvements and wizards
- HTML 5 design for one-click actions and auto-save
- Improved asset tracking capabilities
- Increased scalability and interoperability
- Ability to operate on any browsers or mobile devices supporting HTML 5
- Simpler application integration
- Multi-level bread crumb navigation for easy view of recently visited pages
- Advanced search functions
As with every new version release of this magnitude, we’d be remiss if we didn’t thank our customers, operators of some of the world’s most sophisticated and complex infrastructures. Without your input, loyalty and sharing of daily user experience with our DCIM solution, these feature improvements would not have been possible.
Want to find out more information about Nlyte 9.0? Click here.
Or better yet, how about a guided tour?