Nlyte System Utilization Monitoring is a highly scalable monitoring solution that enables customers to understand system utilization levels across the enterprise as a whole and down to specific assets, while supporting DCOI Server Utilization tracking.
Ultimately, Nlyte System Utilization Monitoring empowers all infrastructure managers to leverage a comprehensive set of data to better eliminate waste, increase uptime, and ultimately meet or exceed their SLA objectives.
- Constantly monitors system utilization at the global, location and room levels to provide complete oversight
- Identifies specific underutilized servers and “Ghost Servers” to raise utilization rate
- Functions in conjunction with Nlyte Asset Optimizer to support reaching DCOI Server Utilization objectives.
- Provides dashboard views of server utilization at the global, location and room levels based on average CPU Utilization
- Provides utilization and connection reports
- CPU utilization and connection reports easily identify specific servers that are utilized, non-utilized and unreachable by Nlyte System Utilization Monitoring
- Navigates directly to asset and host cabinet pages in Nlyte Asset Optimizer Edition
- Provides needed data to Nlyte Asset Optimizer Edition to support DCOI Server Utilization dashboards