Data Center Service Management (DCSM) Software
Improve Data Center Efficiency & Management
Bridging the data center gap between Facilities Management and IT Service Management
At the mercy of the facilities team and IT, the data center can struggle to operate efficiently and execute change management request quickly. Data Center Service Management addresses this by applying ITIL discipline across BMS, DCIM, and ITSM systems.
By introducing the discipline and interconnectivity of a DCSM solution organizations can deliver cost effective SLAs, keep ITSM information accurate, streamline processes, better measure efficiency and costs.
DCIM integrated as a component of, or complement to, ITSM and BMS systems create an end-to-end DCSM solution, which is the end game for organization looking to optimize their data centers and build an efficient and reliable foundation for service delivery.
How Data Center Service Management Helps You
Supplying a rich set of information, data center service management improves transparency between organizations and systems. It acts as a single source of truth keeping data consistent providing enriched data to ITSM systems.
ITIL and ITSM processes are enforced with integrated workflow management and ensures workflows meet change management and security guidelines improving SLAs and reducing risk.
Implementing data center service management also improves efficiency making better use of assets and human resources. You are then able to centralize your workflow process management and communication enabling rapid response to change requests and improving cost effectiveness of facilities and IT infrastructure.
- Connect to major ITSM solutions from BMC, Service Now, HPE, and others
- Save time and resources
- Comprehensive API’s to extend out of box functionality to meet specific business needs
- Extend the value and reach of your service desk change management solution
- Save time and effort while lowering risk between disparate change request systems
- Enable faster moves, adds and changes by pre-planning for asset lifecycle management
- Align business processes across multiple departments and software platforms
- Increase accuracy and reduce redundant data entry
- Automate Install/Move/Add/Change processes
- Reduce audit time as moves, adds, and changes are automatically tracked
- Enhance ITIL and COBIT best practice processes
- Facilities Maintenance Workflow
- Auto Allocation
- Cooling Chain Mapping
- End to End Alarms and Alerts
- ALC links to workflow
- Shutdown avoidance
- End to end capacity management